It’s that time of the year, it’s time for students to start selecting what activities they are going to participate in next school year. More important that means that it’s time for cross country tryouts.
- Tryouts will be held March 1-4 from 3:45 – 4:30
- A informational parent meeting will be held February 24th at 4:30 at Woodland
- All students much have a physical before they tryout
- During this time we will focus primarily on endurance as we build up to 2 miles
- Other basic information and contact information will be given out on this day
This is a great opportunity for us as a team to really gain some interest and get more people involved in our sport. If you are interested in participating in cross country please feel free to contact.